I am posting this blog a major lack of sleep, Last night we all went to sleep at the same time, as we normally do on Sundays, And then about 1am Josiah decided to wake up coughing and with a fever. So needless to say him and I have been up since 1, he is now sleeping but he is coughing and tooting every second which is waking him. So we are just hanging in there. If I am not making sense it is because I am deliriously tired. O.k. if you have noticed I have changed the name of our blog. I have been trying to come up with a name for awhile now and just couldn't think of one that stuck with me.. so I pretty much gave up and forgotten about the fact I wanted to change it. So I'm at the temple on Saturday listening to a speaker and he says it "monumental moments" and I said hey that almost sounded like he said our last name MONUMENTAL...and it came to me MANUMENTAL MOMENTS. because a blog is really like a journal and we write about monumental things that take place in our lives.... so there you have it.. I know your probably thinking why would I think of my blog at the Temple I actually wasn't it just popped into my head. Speaking of the Temple I had a wonderful time going with the relif society, it was so nice to spend time with sisters from my ward as well as my stake. anyways enough of my ramblings I most go and tend to a sick child now... before I go one more thing note to self never give a sick child peaches on the off chance that they cough so hard that it makes them vomit and peaches are every where just a thought....
4 comments:
Aww, I'm sorry he's sick. We've been going through endless rounds with illnesses since the beginning of December - which is why we are never at church these days! I also LOVE your new blog title - I think it fits your family blog nicely! =)
I hope he feels better soon and that you both get some sleep - Megan was the reason I needed some Zzz's! LOL =)
There is nothing worse than a sick baby unless it's a sick husband. Hope he starts feeling better soon.
Poor baby boy! I'm hoping that by tonight, he's doing better. And your blog title is the best!
i hope your baby boy is feeling better now and you two have gotten some much needed rest... nothing's worse than a sicky baby... btw please show me how to make crafty things!...im open to any suggestions!... im like the crafty things in life now!...
Post a Comment