Friday, January 23, 2009

random ramblings.....

Happy Friday my friends and family....just thought I would post a few things going on in the Manu family...

First of all I finally got my husband to give Josiah a haircut.. his hair was just driving me nuts.. at first Kam had this bright idea of letting Josiah's hair grow til his namesake came back from his mission IN APRIL!! i wasn't thrilled about it... but after a lil sweet talk ;).. he finally agreed to cut it... yeah.....he is so good when getting to cut too...
Tyler finally couldn't take people pointing out the hair growth above his lip anymore.. we came home from church on Sunday and said " Thats it I want to shave" he kept asking me for months now... but I always said NO... I guess apart of me feels that that is just one more sign of him growing up, and I just can't deal with it... Well I could tell it was really bothering him of what people were saying so I finally gave in... This first pic is dad showing him how after he tried doing it himself..... LOL his hand is up because he is telling me to stop taking pictures...hehehehehe
this pic is of him trying to do it on his own first... my son all grown up.. tear tear =(
and last but not least our daughter Kakala auditioned for the musical production Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat. She had been waiting and waiting.....and waiting for the letter to come in the mail telling her she made it.. her little heart was crushed everyday that it didn't come... and even asked me how many times a day the mail comes....Well finally yesterday the letter came ....that she made it!!! yeah!!! she will be in the choir and will be learning a bunch of songs for the next 4 months....Last night was the cast kick off party.. it was so much fun and Kala is so excited to be apart of the musical.....

5 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Aww, they are all growing up! I got teary eyed watching Kam with his boys, David will be there someday and like you, I'm not ready for it. =( And Kala, wow, I am amazaed and yet not surprised, she is such a big girl. We can't wait to see the play and the girls will be very excited to know that Kayla will be singing in it! You must be so proud of your family!

Hess Bunch said...

Wow . . . tell Kala congratulations. That's absolutely awesome. I know what you mean about not wanting your kids to grow up. I have a hard time letting go of Kyle also. : (

Rinez said...

Congratulations to Kala! Is this going to be a stake production?

Jen said...

Congrats Kala, that should be lots of fun!

awww I remember when we lived in Provo and Tyler was so little... ;)

Rinez said...

Tiffany, I think I had your email address at one time, but can't find it. Could you give it to me?