Friday, February 6, 2009

ONE STEP CLOSER!!!


Finally the day has come... so some as some of you may know. we have been trying to get Tyler adopted by my husband for over a year now, for many of reasons but the most important reason is so that we can go to the Temple with Tyler and be sealed to him for all time and eternity. It just seemed like nothing was going our way and we had a pretty big mountain to climb, alot of obstacles to go through, and alot of turn downs. but finally they granted us an adoption hearing. I couldn't be more over joyed,and anxious tell my family when they get home from school and work. we have been waiting for this news for so long.... and after a long hectic week this news just took all the stress away.... anyways I just thought I would share this with my friends and family, I only wish that my friend Shannon was here so I could share the news with her too.. she helped me out a lot at the beginning stages of this process, and one of the last conversations we had was about us going to the temple with Tyler and how she wanted to go...well now she has a front row seat.. miss ya girl =)

9 comments:

Manu Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fergy Bunch said...

That is so neat! I am so excited for you guys & I have no doubt that Shannon will be there with the biggest smile there is! =) Keep us posted, I hope all goes well for you guys & then you will finally all be sealed together - what an awesome thing to have happen! =) Good luck & thanks for sharing!

Manu Family said...

Thanks Jennifer I will keep you posted =)

Hess Bunch said...

This is the best news ever. I so needed to hear something good for a change. We are so excited for you. :)

Rinez said...

Such good news. I know Shannon was all about it and she knows. She's rejoicing with you, no doubt, as are we!

Manu Family said...

Thanks melissa and Rinez

Blissfully Blessed said...

Congratulations!... you and your family deserve this!... Good luck with all!... im sure Tyler is so overjoyed as well!... Kam is such a great role model for him!... im sure your friend Shannon is so proud of you and your family!... believe me she is sharing in your happiness!...

Sam and Janiece said...

Ahhh...how exciting for your family! I hope that everything works out for you guys!!

Gini said...

That is so nice!! I'm so excited for you guys!