Today is our Anniversary and I just want to express my love and gratitude for my husband and all that he does for our family...it's been quite an amazing journey and I'm glad that I have had you by my side through it all... Ofa Atu!!

This is a picture of our first dance as a married couple to the song "at last" by etta jones

I wanted to share this picture, my mom sent it to me from Utah, She says it looks like a view from Heaven. I absolutely love this picture..thanks mom










4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! =) I love that picture of the two of you, it's so sweet and tender. I agree with your mom about that beautiful picture of the Temple - it does look like a view from Heaven. You guys are such a sweet couple, I hope you have a nice day!
Oh, and thanls for the birthday wishes! =)
Happy anniversary! Make sure your husband spoils you. :) And thank you so much for the crib - I love it and it will make life much easier with two kids under two!
Happy Anniversary you two! What happy times you are having!
I love that picture of the temple. If I had to imagine what Heaven would look like, it would definately look like that picture.
Post a Comment