Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been tagged

Tag 6-6-6

I was tagged by my friend Jennifer and thought this was pretty fun!

Rules:
Go to the document setting/my pictures on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it
Tag 6 people
This is Josiah in May of 2008, we went to Knott's berry farm on a girl scout trip, and this was Josiah's first amusment park and first ride. He didn't even cry he just had this curious look on his face the whole time. We had so much fun that day and he was such a good lil boy all day.


I Tag:
Janiece
Melissa
cousin Jen
Fatima
Rinez
Virginia

2 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Aww, how cute! Isn't this a fun game? =)

Blissfully Blessed said...

i did it... i did it!... the only bad thing is that i dont have 6 other people to tag!... lol!... hey sorry about emailing you today from work!... that was pretty funny!... i was trying to email Tim and i just put the first 2 letters and i wasnt paying attention and i pressed SEND!... lol... sometimes im such a nerd!...