On Sunday the kids decided to pull out a good ol' game of Jenga...well with a 16 month old in the house that could be kind of difficult..but who knew it would turn out to be so funny..... here is a little video of it.... speaking of Josiah.. he has definitely kept us on our toes lately... I guess I just don't remember my others being like this... this past week he has been writing on the walls, taking down all the dvd's off the shelf, waking up in the middle of the night, crumbling up his food and throwing on the floor, hiding my brush, and messing up my clean piles of laundry.... I think I have forgotten what it is like to have a toddler in the home.... LOL... all I can say is Calgon take me away...LOL... but I do have to say love every minute of it.. he is my little buddy, we go every where together and I love those hours during the day when him and I can just spend time together.. because when daddy and siblings get home ...he doesn't really want me... he is currently 32 lbs and 33 inches long, his newest word is apple or he tries to anyways....
Trip to Mangrove
10 years ago










3 comments:
He is so cute! I love your little updates & videos! =)
Looks like you are going to have your hands full for a long time. Kellen is 4 and he isn't much better. But, I'm with you. I love every minute of it. Before we know it they will be all grown up and we will be missing all the excitement.
That is the cutest - there's nothing like baby giggles!
Post a Comment