O.K. I just had to give a shout out to fresh and easy and share with maybe those who haven't gone there yet.... I absolutely love this store, I have saved so much money since I started shopping here. they send coupons in the mail for 6$ off 30$ or more purchase (which is easy to do). there weekly sales are just great, and the quality of the food is excellent. not only that if you save your receipts they give back to the schools...there employees are so welcoming as well. So if you haven't checked this store out yet I highly recommend it.....
Trip to Mangrove
10 years ago










3 comments:
I am soooo out of the loop! When did this store come about? And when did Walmart change things around to actually make it nice to shop there? And when did the new Sonic open up on Ming???? Boy, I need to get out more! LOL =) This store sounds like every large families dream - I think I'll just have to check it out! Thanks for waking me up from my slumber so I know about places like these! LOL =)
Sounds intriguing. I wonder if there's one on this side of town?? Or at least a bit closer.
there is one on panama and stine and one is going up on stockdale and calif. we have to drive a lil ways. ya im out of the loop too when it comes to new places. but im glad I found this one... its been here i think since jan.
Post a Comment