On saturday we had a lil party to celebrate josiah's 2nd bday.. we had it at the Wild... which is building with a bunch of jump houses, toys, slides...etc... needless to say it was a bunch of fun.. and very non stressful.. I didn't get many pics because I was running the show.. but did manage to get alot of the birthday boy having fun =) had a alot of his lil friends came ... and my dad even came to join the fun... Thanks Dad =) after the party we went home for a lil rest before it was time for mommy and daddy to go to a party... a friend of ours had a bunco party... I never played b4 nor did I have the desire... I never understood why my mom would always go... well let me tell you I am hooked..LOL.. it was a lot of fun... and we even dressed up in costumes for the occasion... my hubby stole the night by winning most buncos, most wins, and worst costume....LOL... thats ok because he got a prize for worst costume...LOL... here are some pics of the events...

This is Josiah on the way to his fun party... doesn't he look so excited?? LOL

I made lil sandwiches shaped like planes, fishie, and pluto's bone

Josiah enjoying his snack with his mickey ears

his yummy cake... I officially dislike colored frosting... it was everywhere and wouldn't come off!!!

O.k. the story behind this pic is that the last 2 times I have seen Kaylee( girl in pic) she is wearing only one glove... I think it is a tribute to michael Jackson..LOL

Josiah going down the slide....

oops wrong way Josiah!!

he didn't seem to mind going backwards...

peek- a- boo

CHEESE!!!

so rather than play with his new toys... he decided to play with a marker instead .. with him as the paper... just lovely.... and then he was trying to wipe it off... ya not going to happened... he still has red on his belly....

the gorilla and the hippie.. In love =)

we just kinda through costumes together from what we had at home...

the headband is for those who gets traveling in bunco...so I was winning it... til someone took it away... =( you had to where the headband til someone else takes it away.... lots a fun =)
No comments:
Post a Comment