Yesterday we decided to take a little family outing to the Marketplace here in town to look at the chalk art competition that was going on.... it was amazing to see the art work that one can do with chalk... The night before Kam and I had seen them doing a little bit, but wanted to go back and take the kids to see the finished piece. The weather was perfect too... Josiah wasn't too excited because he fell asleep right when we got there.... here are a few pics of our favorite ones.... also down below... last week we went over to our friends the Nichols house, and my husband helped move a tree from the front to the back... of course the kids had to play in the HOLE... and Josiah was being all boy throwiing the dirt and just practically bathing in it...LOL

This peacock won 1st place in 1 catagory, couldn't get a good pic due to the shadow...

This one also won 1st place, this is pictures of the artist friends... they all had a connection... it was amazing how detailed it was....

we took this one for Kam's sister because she loves Bob Marley....

This one just looked so neat the man is walking on a rope... it just looked so real

This one of Willie nelson was my fav... not because I like Willie... but I just loved how it looked the detail to his face ws just so perfect.....

this one looks neat too.... well they all looked amazing.... there were so many different ones

Here is Josiah and his lil friend Lucy playing in the hole.. they had a lot of fun... til Josiah decided to throw dirt... Lucy didn't like that very much

everytime Josiah sees a camera he says a very exaggerated " cheese"...LOL
1 comment:
I love those art displays, we saw them last year! I can't get over how remarkable their work is. Lucy and Josiah looked like they were havig fun in the dirt. LOL =) Glad you all had fun! If it's still there maybe I'll take the kids over to see them.
Post a Comment