I know it is a day early... but I probably won't have time tomorrow.... I can't believe 2 years has passed since this lil guy came into our life... he has been such a blessing to us all... everyone one that comes in contact with him always says he has such great personality ... and that is exactly what he is ....all personality... he makes us laugh all the time.... he talks up a storm.. and can say full on sentences, counts to ten, and starting to learn his colors.... his favorite food is mandarin oranges and will eat that morning noon and night if he could... he loves to snuggle... and and give loves... every morning... he enjoys taking his brother and sister to school... he loves to sing and dance.... and always loves that he gets picked to sing the opening hymn for family home evening... his favorite show to watch is yo gabba gabba. and his new thing is asking where everyone is daddy and work, kala at school, mommy stay me... as you can see in this video I took ... he loves to sit with the big kids on the bar.... anyways we are so grateful to has this lil boy in our family...and we are looking forward to what he is upto next.... love you sula boy happy birthday...!!! Tomorrow he is having a little party with all his lil buddies from nursery... it is all out mickey mouse party.... Josiah loves mickey mouse... ever since our trip to Disneyland in may... he hasn't stopped loving mickey... So I will post pics from his party later =)
He reminds me so much of my Megan. She too is all persoanlity and loves sitting on the bench with her sisters for her meals. These kids are truly special kids. I love his costume and I look forward to see the pictures of his party. Have fun today with your little sweetheart!
3 comments:
Very cute little boy! It's easy to tell how much you all love him and how special he is.
He reminds me so much of my Megan. She too is all persoanlity and loves sitting on the bench with her sisters for her meals. These kids are truly special kids. I love his costume and I look forward to see the pictures of his party. Have fun today with your little sweetheart!
What a cute costume!
Post a Comment