Monday, October 5, 2009

last weeks happenings ......

took lots of pics last week... so I thought I would post them now b4 I get anymore... last week was quite eventful....the only thing I didn't get pics of was Kala's volleyball game... thy didn't win =( but hopefully this week.. and I will get pics.... Also it was Jayden's bday on sunday... I didn't get pics of that either.... we watched conf. and had his fav dinner with cake and ice cream.... and then played the game of life ... that he got for his bday... that was alot of fun playing with the kids... because in the game you can choose your path and see where it takes you in the end.... all in all a great sunday....and a great week =)

took Josiah and Beckett preschool day at the fair
went to the lil circus at the fair
the pig races
saw the turkeys
this animal really liked Beckett
Josiah was trying to pet all the animals
posing with the rabbits
caught Josiah sleeping with a balloon
He loves anything round... and apparently likes to sleep with them too...
pictures out of order... owell... here they are posing with the " moooooo's" as Josiah would say
more Moooo's
we got pretty close to this one
Kala won for office of safety director... Daddy filled her room with balloons
and I made a sign that she could see when she got home
here she is giving her speech
this is where Josiah sits when I do the dishes... so guess how many dishes I get done..?? you guessed it "NONE"....lol
best buddies watch'n T.V.

4 comments:

Blissfully Blessed said...

looks like a fun filled week!... not to mention exhausting!!!... ur brave taking out 2 toddlers on ur own!!!... lol!...

The Fergy Bunch said...

Looks like you guys had an exciting week. I think it was cute that Kam filled Kala's room with balloons - what a fun dad! And what a fun mom you are for taking the kids out to the fair. =)

Rinez said...

Love to see photos of little ones at the fair! They love the animals so much!

Sam and Janiece said...

I love that last picture of Josiah sitting on Beckett! Do we need to get those boys another chair?