Josiah has learned how to say halloween but his way is hayaween... and he even said twick or tweet... he was so polite too with saying thank you everytime he was given candy..... it was so much fun this year because he was old enough to understand what it is and what you do.... Jayden on the other hand thought he was just too grown to wear a costume.... Kala was a bumble bee.... and as you already may know Josiah was the cutest mickey mouse ever.... =) I was a 50's girl and Kam wore a fro and a pimp hat first we went to our ward party which was alot of fun with a live band, trick or treating, frito boats, games and more... then we went door to door with 4 other families for a little while before josiah finally had a candy overloaded break down...LOL... here are some pics from our nite

Kam, jayden and I in the car....

Josiah wearing daddy's fro...LOL

mickey ready to call it a night...

this house had a cool pirate ship in the front... her are our friends the morgan's in front of it

Kala the bumble bee....BUZZZZZZ

Josiah and his cute( snow white) lil friend Megan

he kept looking at her the whole time.. it was so cute

Josiah fishing for a prize

playing in the make shift pumpkin patch

the cutest Mickey Mouse ever...
4 comments:
Way cute pictures. Josiah is so cute! Love every minute that he is little cuz you know how quickly they grow-up and turn into TEENAGERS! Then they aren't so fun! Love you!
How fun for you guys to go trick or treating after the party - my kids would have loved that and I bet yours were in candy heaven. LOL It's always nice to do things with friends! =) I love the picture of Megan and Josiah - so cute! Kala's costume was so cute, in fact she was as cute as can BEE! LOL Sorry, I just had to do that! =)
LOL.... good one Jen.... we went to about 10 houses... and Josiah and I were done....Kam and the others wanted to keep on going.... but josiah got so cranky... candy overload...LOL..we were home by 830 which was nice.... the party turned out so fun.. .huh?? do you need me to send a copy of the pic or can you save it from my pic...
and melissa ..... yes I will so take terrible 2 over teenager.... let me tell you my teenager... is...well I am lost for words...LOL
Looks like you folks had a great Halloween. The costumes are great!
Post a Comment