First of all Tyler had his first newspaper article come out in the school newspaper... he wrote about the budget crisis and how it is affecting school sports... he has such a passion for writing and for sports.... so congrats for a job well done.... and we look forward to many more..... also Kala ran for the office of safety director... she made her own posters, shirts, and speech... she didn't ask for any help.... So today I went to her campaign convention... to watch her speech.... she was so great... no nerves, no stumbling... just got up there and rocked.. it... so we had to wait for the results AAAALLLLLL day... I couldn't wait to pick them up from school to find out the result.... well guess what... she won.... !!! I couldn't be more prouder.. that she went out there and worked so hard... for this ... and stuck with it... she is going to be great.... now on to Jayden... he has finally found an interest in sports.. and has been playing flag football for school... I think he has always been hesitant to play sports because he always gets put on a team with kids his age.. only 1 problem.. he is was bigger than them... so this year he is in on the intermediate side of school and gets to play with 5gh and 6th graders.. so he is much happier... he fits in.... so we will see how long he likes sports... as for lil Josiah... he has been talking so much and will repeat anything you say... his new thing is turn the tv on... turn the radio on turn the lights on... anything that can be turned on and off he wants you to do...LOL... so on to the parents.. Kam recently got a new calling as 2nd counselor for the elders quorum for your ward at church.. I am so proud of him and all his growing accomplishments.... he works so hard... and we are grateful for him.... as for me ..well I have just been keeping it all together.... and I also have lost 10 lbs.... whoo... hoo... it is so hard.. but I am trying... anyways thanks for catching up with the Manu's stay tune to see what else we are up to..... =)
Trip to Mangrove
10 years ago










3 comments:
Great update! Your sweet family is blossoming every day! Keep up the weight loss. That's a big step!
That is wonderful! Your kids will always accomplish great things because you and Kam have helped them to believe in themselves and to see that they can do anything. And good job with the weightloss, keep it up and don't forget to share your secret with me. LOL =) I've missed you on my blog but I do enjoy catching up with the Manu's on yours! =)
Wow . . . You've been staying busy.
Post a Comment