Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blog neglector!!!

Yes I know I haven't been blogging lately.. among other things ... So I thought I would take a break from studying and blog a little... let's see what have we been upto?? well as far as the kids ... Ty just finished his last chess tournament for the school year and he got 2 out of 3 games... he also just had his 4th article come out in the school newspaper.. and he is currently playing Basketball for our church league... last night was their first game, they won 44 to 31 and I believe he scored 28 points... so you can imagine how proud we were... next is Kala she recently was in a school play and did really well.. it was a fun little play and she just loves it...she is also playing basketball for school... and is quite aggressive on the court... she is in the middle of selling girl scout cookies in hope to raise money for her big bridging ceremony in May across the golden gate bridge in San Fran... she recently made honer roll too... Jayden has continued to enjoy scouting... and is practicing basketball and football for next year when he will be able to try out at school... Josiah has been growing so much... he can say his abc's upto about V and is learning all his nursery songs... he loves church and ask to go everyday... he loves to be picked to say prayer at FHE and dinnertime.. we have been having full blown conversations lately.. it is so neat to be able to just talk with him.. he loves his friends and wants to play everyday...as for the parents...Well I have been enjoying school.. except I have reconfirmed that I dislike history.. it just doesn't stick to my brain.. like other things.. but I am not giving up... I have found away to fit in school to my normal daily routine.. and I am enjoying it so far.... Kam has been busy with work and classes for his job... that he has been taking on the weekends... he also has been busy with his calling at church as 3rd counselor in the elders quarom, he is enjoying his calling and I am proud of his great service... and grateful for the many blessing we receive... so that is our life for the time being.. hope I didn't ramble to much.. and I will try to stay up with the blog...


Josiah's typical pout face
my handsome boy on his way to church
super star
Kala as will the goat in the adventures of Robinson curusso ( sp)
Josiah at pump it up.. he had a blast
my two boys enjoying a Popsicle!! aren't they cute...

3 comments:

Rinez said...

That pouty face is adorable. What a guy! Glad school is becoming routine and not overwhelming! Good for you!

The Fergy Bunch said...

Love the pics! I'm glad you are enjoying school and that your routine is working well. Your kids are all doing such neat things, you and Kam must be very proud. =D Great post!

Sam and Janiece said...

Gosh...I don't know how you stay on top of it all with how busy your family is. I can barely remember the days I work...haha. Very cute pics...the pouty face one is super cute along with the popsicle faces pic.