3 Years ago today I married, my best friend, my soul mate, my true love. Our journey started long before that... over 11 years ago.. Through life's journey we have made it through every obstacle, hurdle, and challenge, some might say it is not a fairy tale... but that is exactly what I call it.. The past 3 years have been the best years of my life... not only have we grew closer as a family.. but we have grown closer to our heavenly father and I finally know my purpose here on earth. I have been lost in life, but it wasn't til my husband brought our family to church 3 years ago that I finally discovered who I am and what I am capable of. when I look back to us 3 years ago .. and look at us now.. I can officially say that we have come along way.. and have progressed immensely. I am so grateful for that day that I walked down the Isle to marry my husband to commit to each other and to the life ahead of us. I am so excited to see what the future holds. Happy Anniversary honey I love you times infinity ;)

OUR FAMILY 3 YEARS AGO ON OUR WEDDING DAY 2/24/2007

OUR FAMILY TODAY IN FRONT OF THE LOS ANGELES TEMPLE AFTER BEING SEALED AS A FAMILY FOR ALL TIME AND ETERNITY... NOTICE THE LITTLE ADDITION .. JOSIAH MACON MANU ... HE HAS ADDED SUCH BLISS TO OUR FAMILY =)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to one great family! It's an honor to know such a wonderful family!
Happy anniversary! I love your family - you guys are so awesome. :)
Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Happy Anniversary! You are such a light to all who know you!
Post a Comment