Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy new year ramblings......

It seems like forever since I have posted.. now that the holidays are over... I have been trying to get back into the groove of things... kids in school, and I starting in less than 2 weeks... which I am so nervous about... hoping I can pull it off... we shall see... well the holidays were great... we went down to my annual family Christmas party in LA and then went to my dad's for a lil celebrating... watched movies, opened presents, ate, etc... it was a great weekend... then we went up north to Kams family to celebrate Christmas.. we ate, played, games, stayed in our P.J's it was just a relaxing, good time.... then for new years we opted to stay home due to all the traveling... before it was kinda nice.... we decided to spend it with our friends that we still keep in touch with that we met at church... we ate, played games.. and just chatted away... it was alot of fun.. .and even Josiah made it to see the ball drop... we all slept in til 11:30 the next day.. it was a really nice needed sleep.. but yet felt like half the day was gone.. it was really nice to just hang out at home for the weekend.. anyways I dont have any pictures of the eventful festivities.. due to my camera stopped working... well now we are just trying to keep up with all the busy schedules in our family.. it seems like once jan4th hit... and the kids went back to school... everything just came up as well...just been go, go,go.. and now that I am starting school full time I am not sure when I will have time... but I will make time to blog... hope you all had a happy new year... 2010.. and yes I still can't write the year I have to keep making the 9 look like a 0 and squeezing a 1 in there.... well good night bloggers =)

2 comments:

Rinez said...

Missing the pictures, but enjoyed hearing about your holiday. You're going to do well with school, no doubt.

The Fergy Bunch said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time with family and friends. Good luck with school, I have know doubt you will do well.