Thursday, January 21, 2010

First day of school

O.k. so the first day of school... was harder than I thought... and is definitely a learning process... for example I need to learn the parking tricks.. because even though I left at 5:15 for a 6pm class I was still late for class =/ oops!! then I had to walk hecka far... which is a good thing so I can exercise more than just my mind..so feeling like an idiot at the moment I walked into class late.. and had all eyes on me.. not so good... I got a seat in the front row which according to the teacher that is the best... so we will see... well I have to learn about a million medical terms... so I need to make about a million flash cards..LOL... so far so good though... I just need to learn how to juggle motherhood and studenthood... so all advice is welcome.... it was so sad when I walked out the door to go to class Josiah ( 2 year old) was just screaming MOMMY!! it broke my lil heart... and then the next day he held on to me all day... so hopefully he will get used to it too... o.k that's all for now...stay tuned for more tales from a 33 year old mother of 4 college student.. who doesn't know where to park.. =)

4 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Congrats on making it through your first day of school! I'm sure Josiah will adjust quickly and I have no doubt you will do just fine balancing motherhood & school. Good luck with the parking!

Rinez said...

You are definitely in for a wild ride, but you'll do just fine! Is it nursing that you're going to study?

Blissfully Blessed said...

Congrats dear friend!... I know how long you've wanted to do this and I know (as with everything else in your life) you will be successful!... Poor Josiah misses his mommy, I'm sure you will all get through it!... Better luck with the parking!... Luv ya!...

Rebecca said...

Congrats to you for taking such a big and important step. You will do great, and will probably learn a lot more than the yunguns. Because you will appreciate the opportunity so much. Good luck with the parking!