Those were the words of my husband this past Saturday! lat week my husband was asked to drive the sister of someone in our ward to the Los Angeles Airport, and without any hesitation he said "yes" he got his friend Tyler to accompany him for the ride. So he left the house at 4:45am to pick the people up. I was glad Tyler went with him because I was worried Kam would be to tired to drive home. Well I guess after they checked them in to the airlines, they decided to get something to eat at Tommy burger, and Tyler wanted to go to a certain one. so off they went. well on there way back on the freeway or something like that, they were behind a car that veered off the road, went down and slammed into a tree. automatically without thinking Kam and Tyler went to the scene to help them out, as Kam was telling me the story I couldn't believe it... he said he saw a car seat and a lil boy.. and got them out first, then he assisted the driver a young woman who was hurt pretty bad, Tyler literally gave the back off his shirt so that Kam could apply pressure to her wound. Tyler called 911. Kam talked to the woman til the medics could get to her... it was so amazing to hear Kam talk he said he kept talking to the lady to keep her from falling asleep.. and that he felt heavenly father was directing him on what to say and do to help this woman. Kam found a cell phone of hers to notify the family but it was dead, and it just so happens that That Tyler brought his cell phone charger " that was a perfect match" how amazing is that, well the men stayed at the scene til they were taken away.. ... I know my husband doesn't like attention and will probably be mad at me for writing this, but I am pretty proud of him and his friend for the decision they made to stop and help, and for the promptings of heavenly father to help these men. great Job Kam and Tyler.. you will be truly blessed.


4 comments:
seeing the pictures makes it so much more scary! I am still in shock at just the story! Your hubby is amazing! A guardian angel for sure!!
Wow Tiffany, that's amazing and I would be proud too. I'm glad they were there and that they were able to help those people. It's sad now a days that people don't stop and help anymore for one thing or another. They will be blessed for being selfless.
What terrific men to have the courage to stop and be good samaritans!... God does place people where they need to be for a reason!... what a blessing...
Truly instruments of God. That's what it's all about. Thanks to Kam for the example.
Post a Comment