Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a child's prayer......

So call me a proud picky mom.. but I couldn't decide what video to put up of Josiah... so here is 2 videos.. of Josiah learning how to say his prayers... Lately I have noticed him trying to fold his arms like we do when ever he hears someone say a prayer....i just think it is the cutest thing ever.....



7 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

Those videos are way sweet!

Karlee said...

thay are so cute

The Fergy Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fergy Bunch said...

Aww, how cute! I just love watching little ones try to imitate us. =) You are obviously setting a good example mom! =)

~ Sorry about the deleted comments, my blog has been acting a little funny lately so my post was labled wrong. LOL =)

Rinez said...

These precious little ones. No wonder the Savior tells us to be like little children.

Blissfully Blessed said...

How CUTE!!!... what a WONDERFUL example to set for a child!... Keep up the good work Mom!...

Sam and Janiece said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that!?! Josiah is such a smart little guy!!