Sunday, January 18, 2009

Partners in crime....

I just had to post this picture of Josiah and his friend Beckett that I babysit... So I turn my head for a minute and this is what I find... They had taken every single wipe out of this brand new box of wipes..... when I caught them it was so funny.... Josiah had this smile on his face like Ha Ha ya I did it.. and Beckett's look is like who me I didn't do anything.... LOL.. these two are lil partner's in crime when they are together and are always getting into something.....


This next pic I wanted to post because my son just cracks me up... he found these fake teeth lying around the house... and knew exactly what to do with them... once I got the camera out he was all excited to take a pic.... after looking at the pics I realized that he kinda looks like chucky that movie back in the days.... with the overalls stripe shirt and ugly teeth..LOL... Josiah is such a character....

3 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

You definately have your hands full, but if your anything like me you wouldn't change it for anything.

The Fergy Bunch said...

I love the picture of the partners in crime and the one with Josiah and the teeth is hilarious! LOL =) Aren't children the best form of entertainment? LOL =)

Sam and Janiece said...

Ahhh...definitely little partners in crime...too cute!