Thursday, January 1, 2009

New bikes...and a New Year......

First of all.... we wanted to wish everyone a Happy New year!!! For Christmas My dad got the kids new bikes and they were totally surprised, a couple of weeks ago we had went to see my dad,and family in Moreno valley and I told the kids they they weren't getting anything from grandpa,so when we got back from our trip up north they were so surprised to see the bike just waiting for them..., ..they absolutely love them... They have been riding them everyday.... even though it is freezing outside....Thanks grandpa... we love you.... For new years we went over to our good friends The Ramils home and had some good ol' mexican food... we ate til we couldn't walk....LOL...it was a fun nite with great company.... then Today we got up early and went and played volleyball with the Tonga's and the Kini-Kini's .... It has been so long since I have been on the court.... but I had such a great time.... we won alot of the games.. even the adults vs. kids..... we had a blast and look forward to doing it again... I'm looking forward to what is in store for our family in 2009.... here are a couple pics.... The kids on there new bikes.... and some of the kids watching the T.V. intensely waiting for the ball to drop at midnight..... =)


4 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. We did too! We look forward to hopefully seeing you sometime this year.

Rinez said...

Happy New Year to you, too! I was just checking my blog and saw the beautiful poem you added in your comments. Of course, I'm sitting here in tears. I miss my Shannon so much. The words of the poem were true and yet brought great emotion with them. Thank you for being such wonderful friends.

The Fergy Bunch said...

What a fun surprise and what a fun Grandpa! I love the picture! =) I'm glad you guys had a fun New Years and I hope this year bring you all much happiness!

Blissfully Blessed said...

im glad your family had such a fun New Year!... you guys started off right!... hope God continues to bless you and your family this year and always...

luv ya!...
xoxoxo!...