O.k while my friend Fatima is blogging about her new move to hawaii... and how its 80 degree park weather there.... I am talking about bundling up because it is freezing... so not fair =)- LOL... anyways this past weekend we got all bundled up and went to Ty's last band competition... it makes me so proud to watch him march out on the field... and see him all dressed up... it was a great year for him.. they just have the christmas parade left .. and then he will just be doing concert band.... since it was his last comp. I decided to take a few pics.. well he wasn't to excited that I came up to him to take pics... and I couldn't get a smile out of him... =( owell... also this weekend was my hubby's birthday ... what better way to celebrate then BBQ with friends and family... thank goodness our friends the Ramils let us come over to there house... because we don't own a BBQ... we had steak, chicken, Lamb, and lots of yummy sides .. and then we had cake and brownies for dessert... all in all it was a great weekend.... =)

" make a wish"

happy birthday to you!!

me in my nice warm hat my mom sent me

the fam being silly....

hubby wifey pic

doesn't he look so excited that I am taking this pic of him...

jayden didnt wear a big coat he doesn't get cold....

kala not wanting to take a pic... now you know why most of my pics are of josiah!! speaking of Josiah we had our friends watch him.. so we could enjoy the show rather than chase him around...LOL....
3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out!... it's true it is pretty warm out here, but you know how much I HATE the cold!... lol!...
miss u girl!...
aloooooooha!...
You sure look cute in that hat!
LOL Tyler and Kala look like they are about to break the camera! LOL Tyler has this like, "dude, I can't believe you are doing this to me - this is so lame." Poor mom! Love the hat and your cute jacket - it makes me want to get a cute hat and jacket too - ya hear that Santa? LOL =D
Post a Comment