Finally A little time to blog... our family has been so busy the last couple of weeks.. it seems like everytime I wanted to sit down and blog.... I had to run out the door for something.... I officially declare my job as a "taxi-mom" LOL... anyways this past weekend My daughter's girl scout troop had a father/daughter dance western style..and us moms got to help out and enjoy the fun....they had picture taking areas, square dancers, games, and lots of food.... it was so fun to decorate the place and see the dads and daughters walk-in and be so surprised..... Then on Saturday morning we decided to pack the kids up and go the park where they were having a big spring festival.... so we lasted about an hour ... in the heat.. the kids were grouchy and hungry and the lines were long to get a cold drink... after that the kids went home and I went to work one of the last girl scout cookie booths of the year.... our troop alone sold over 8,500 boxes of cookies.... i'm so glad its over..... anyways her are some pics of the funfilled event... =)

Kala at the dance with her cowgirl gear on..

the cutest cowboy I've ever seen =)

my hubby being silly....us moms made these cut outs.. it was fun painting them

LIL Kaylee posing with a horsee..isn't she adorable

The Ramils with Kala and Kam, getting ready to do a parade to show off their outfits...

Kala and Daddy posing, aren't they cute

Marisa and I wanted to join in the fun too.... sorry your eyes are closed Marisa it's the only pic i got of us

o.k after a while we got a lil silly... if you see closely im the cowboy and my hubby the cowgirl..LOL

a more serious pic of us...

Josiah was so happy to see us when we got home..and he wanted to wear a hat too...

Josiah loved playing the games at the park

so it looks like our kids are silly like their parents....

Jayden wanted a pic too.....

Caden was smart and got in the pool to make the basket....
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! What a fun idea and you guys look great! What fun parents you are and what special memories you make for your kids! You guys are awesome!
You guys make terrific cowboys and cowgirls! How fun!
Looks like you all had a great time! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
Looks Like a Fun Filled Family Day!... Get 'em Cowboy!...
i cant wait to have events like these with my family!... thanks for letting us share with you thru the pix!... They're GREAT!...
Post a Comment