Friday, April 10, 2009

Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner.

**** WARNING WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS VERY MESSY AND WAY TO CUTE********

LOL.....so I could've added these pics to my post about our trip in Utah, but I thought that these pics deserved a post in its own...we had a much favored spaghetti and meatballs for dinner one night while at my mom's house and this is Josiah's first encounter with spaghetti so.....we decided to let him just go for it....at first he was getting very frustrated because he couldn't figure out how to get a mouth full in his mouth or even to get one noodle in for that matter.....after a while he got the hang of it and was really enjoying it... as you can see!!.....after he was done I think Josiah and my mom's dining room needed a spray down....LOL


JOSIAH SPEAKING.....
"So that's how you get the noodle in your mouth..you just slurp it in...."
"I think I like this way better you just shove it in ....."
" did I get it all"
" all those noodles makes me thirsty"

3 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

I love it! Kids can be so creative! LOL =)

Blissfully Blessed said...

TOO Cute!!!...

Hess Bunch said...

Oh my goodness! Love this kid!