
O.K. so how many of you watch the Biggest Loser.... well I am a definite faithful fan... and I'm so upset right now because they just ended the show with a huge cliffhanger.. I was already sitting at the edge of my seat awaiting the outcome to see if they lost 77 lbs to keep all safe this week... so it's up to the last person to weigh in .... and apparently I wasn't keeping track of time and thought it was just going to commercial.. and then all of a sudden I see TO BE CONTINUED... I was like what... no way... now I have to wait 1 WHOLE week to see what happens.... my family has been of course going for the 2 Mormon teams on the show and mainly for the Tongan team..GO FILIPE AND SIONE!!! anyways I just had to come on here and vent a little.... whew I feel better now.... =) nite nite...










3 comments:
You are so funny!! I was way mad also. I watch the show too. I was even more mad that we were left hanging on this boy. . . can't remember his name. He has definately had his challenges throughout the show.
I'm with you! That was a very frustrating ending! It also bothered me that they made it sound like it was completely up to the last man. No! Everybody had their responsibility and it wasn't fair to load it all onto him.
I'm definitely an addict of that show...Sam's always glad when the season is up...:)
Post a Comment