Sunday, March 15, 2009

as they say in Theatre " Break a leg"

So this past week has been quite the crazy week... it is girl scout cookie season and not only is kala selling cookies at the booths but we have been going door to door...and she is also in a musical for our stake. On Thursday she was at rehearsal and I got a call that she had fallen and I need to get down there right away... I picked her up about 745pm, well between urgent care and the emergency room we got home about 3am Friday morning....it turns out she has fractured her Tibia bone and will have to see an Orthopedic surgeon on Monday. If all goes well hopefully she will just have to keep this removable cast on her leg Til it heals....soon very SOON... I feel really bad for her and want to take care of her, but it has honestly stressed me out just a little...... it has been like taking care of another baby... i have to dress her, shower her and get her meals to her... and she wants her brace fixed 24/7 and every 5 seconds she is yelling from her room "mom" !! lets just say she is so taking advantage of the situation LOL... I couldn't help but be reminded about when I fractured my ankle in high school and my mom had to do the exact same thing for me.... anyways her is a pic of my lil turtle... i call her that because it takes her forever to get anywhere.....


5 comments:

Rinez said...

Pretty cute on crutches! Keep us posted on what happens tomorrow. In the meantime, hang in there!

The Fergy Bunch said...

WOW! Break a leg is right! I'm sorry to hear that happened, I hope all goes well on Monday!

Hess Bunch said...

AHH!! So sorry that this happened. Let us know what Monday brings. Hang in there!

Karlee said...

SORRY kala

Blissfully Blessed said...

poor Kala... I hope she's doing better now... be strong mom!...