Monday, November 3, 2008

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE YES ON PROP 8 TOMORROW.....



The needs of children OUTWEIGH the desires of adults!!! I feel like I can't do or say enough to spread to word of voting yes on prop 8, I've done hours and hours of volunteer work for this prop. From phoning, going door to door to educate people on this important issue, reminding people to vote, displaying it on my blog and all over my my space, to mass emailing, but yet I hunger for more... My husband is sign waving as we speak and I wish I could be out there, since I can't I thought I would spread the word this way.... so get out there and vote yes on prop 8... and if you don't live in california... but know people who do remind them to vote yes on prop 8.... voting is tomorrow..... " so lets get this passed....."