O.k. I just had to get online and share this funny story with you ..... So this morning I decided to get up and go yard saling with my friend marisa. Since my husband had to work I left Tyler in charge of the kids for a little while. I figured by the time I got home they would be just getting up for breakfast! WRONG... Jayden was already up and ate breakfast.... so im in my room and Jayden comes up to me and says " mom you need to get some new sugar, that sugar is really expired" i was like WHAT??what do you mean, he said "its really old and taste funny" so im thinking to myself it cant be that old... so I asked Jayden where did you get the sugar? he said right over there in the big bowl with the lid on it..... LOL....hahahahahahahaha I said " JAYDEN THATS FLOUR NOT SUGAR....." LOL... i asked him if his cereal tasted a little thick....... oh my goodness that kid is so funny......lessoned learned for the day....don't ever put sugar on your cereal!!!
2 comments:
That's pretty funny!
Hahahah!... crazy kiddo!...
Post a Comment