MyHotComments
Just wanted to come on and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.... and express my gratitude for all my family and friends. I am so thankful for my Husband and children and the happiness and love they bring me each day. I am thankful for Temples and have great comfort knowing that my family and I will be together for eternity. I am grateful for the gospel and the joy, peace, and blessings it brings to my family each day. I am thankful for my parents and all they do for me and my family...I am thankful for my husbands family and all they do for us. I am thankful for the friendships that have remained throughout the years, and thankful for the new ones that I have been blessed with.... all in all I'm so grateful for everything and everyone who surrounds me...and especially for my Heavenly Father who has blessed me with it all......
Now lets hope my dinner turns out good... this will be the first time I will be making thanksgiving dinner from scratch....so wish me luck.... Harry it is right about now that I am missing that marie callender turkey dinner that you always order for me..... =) hehehehehehe!!!










1 comment:
Counting blessings is the best! Thanks for sharing yours. How did your dinner turn out?
Post a Comment