
I woke up this morning.... Thinking to myself, I can't believe I have a 15 year old.... Today my oldest son Tyler is 15 years old.....I couldn't be more prouder of him... He is such a good kid who is so smart... he has been doing so well in his first 2 years of high school, and is already thinking about college. He was blessed with the talent of playing the baritone in marching and concert band... and I just love to hear and watch him play... He Makes me so proud...He loves sports and wants to be a journalist after high school... he is a responsible boy who will do just about anything we tell him... We are so blessed to have him as our son... Tyler we love you...Happy birthday son...... love always.. Dad, Mom, Kala, Jayden, and Josiah










3 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyler!
It was good talking to you on the phone last night. We are so sorry that you're van was broken into. Sometimes it seems that life can be unfair and very discouraging. Always remember that Heavenly Father will give you no more that what he thinks you can handle. We love you always!
Thanks so much cousin.... i really enjoyed talking to you too.... it helped alot...
Post a Comment