Monday, March 7, 2011

it's been awhile


So much has been going on here in The Manu home... where do I start.... ??? Kam has been moving up the ladder with his Job and is doing quite well... Which has helped us make the decision to stay put in Bakersfield for awhile. The only downfall is he is currently working 7 days a week/ 10 hour days... which has got me taking on a lil more on the home front.but I keep reminding myself " at least he has a job"... I have been busy with school.. taking one of the most challenging classes yet..I have also been anxiously a waiting the arrival of our lil girl.. she gave us a lil scare and almost care early.. but with the help of some meds, she is staying put for awhile...I also got called as the primary secretary, which I am enjoying fully.. I love to watch the kids sing and learn about the Gospel.. Its a lot of work but I wouldn't change anything... I also recently ended my lil daycare in my home... so I could focus more on my schooling, family and church calling... I love kids so much... but I knew it was time for a change but still enjoy kids in my home every now and then...Tyler is coming near the end of High school and will be graduating in about 3 months.. which I still can't believe....!!! he was recently accepted into CSUB, which im so happy about because I'm not quite ready to have him leave the nest quite yet...LOL... he is going to major in journalism.. and has become quite the writer.... Kakala recently turned 12(oh goodness)... and is in young womens now... she makes us so proud ... of the lil lady she is becoming.... Jayden recently got principal's list and is doing great in school... he has recently showed a passion for basketball... and has a ball in his hands at all times....LOL... Josiah ...what can I say about him?? he is the smartest lil kid... to wise for me sometimes.... LOL.. he has recently mastered his numbers to 15... but cant quite get the 16 comes after.... but he trying... he is sooo excited about his lil sister coming soon.. and cant wait to help me with her... he talks to her everyday and give her kisses... so I can't wait to see how he acts with her when she is here.... as a family we have recently decided to house hunt again since we know we are staying put.. so hopefully we will find something.... also thinking of getting a bigger vehicle for our growing family... but not sure yet..

I haven't been putting pics up... because my new camera seems to take FOREVER to load pics. not sure what the deal is????

2 comments:

Rinez said...

Wonderful update! So excited for your new one to arrive! Should I look for houses on our side of town?

The Fergy Bunch said...

Loved your update! I can't believe how grown up all of your kids have gotten. You have a great family! I'm sad I won't be here when the little one comes but I know I will hear all about her and see her pictures here and on FB. =)