On April 14th at 4:41am My 2nd daughter Tianasili paehae'ofa Kathryn came into this world weighing in at 8lbs. 6 oz. and 20 1/2 in. long.Her first name is my mother in laws name, her 1st middle name is my sis in laws middle name, and her 2nd middle name is my moms first name.. it fits her perfect... and I am grateful to have her named after such great women.... My due date was April 16th and my Dr. wanted to induce me.. But I didn't want to, because I dont normally get an epidural, I was afraid that if I was induced that the pain would be stronger and I would want meds... I havent had any with my last 3... so I I didnt get induced... I went in to the hospital at about 10:30pm on the 13th.. and seem to be dilating fine.. until I got to 7... I was just stuck there... for hours it seemed like... finally my DR. came in and broke my water and I went from 7 to 10 in 30 seconds.. and was ready to push... when the broke my water ...the realized there was meconium(sp??) in my water sac... therefore they had to call in NICU from my delivery.. It was pretty scary... and she had to be taken for awhile which was super sad... but she was brought back a couple hours later.. and is doing fine.... She has been such a joy to have in our home ... and everyone is just loving on her.. she is such a good baby.... eat, sleep, and poop.. and never spits up... and she LOVES... to eat.... we are so blessed to have her in our family....
Trip to Mangrove
10 years ago










2 comments:
Such a precious gift. So happy for you to get a 2nd girl!
She's a special little one indeed. Glad everything went relatively well for the delivery and that you both are doing good! Wish I was there to see her but then I might want to keep her! LOL
Post a Comment