Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas vacae 3 months later...


Wow have I been blog slack'n I will explain after I write about Christmas...

For Christmas.. we were able to head up north to my inlaws.. and spend a whole week and a half... it was nice not to have to rush back home... but to just relax and enjoy everyday.... we did alot while we were out there.. we went to 2 church dances, the park, ice skating in union square, the beach, santa cruz boardwalk, and much more... we also had a lot of down time just watching movies, eating, playing games, and hanging out by the fire....it was such a nice little getaway... and one of the highlights of the trip is my hubby surprised me with a new camera... I was so shocked and happy... that I cried... im so excited.. my hubby is signing me up for a class.. to learn all about my camera and taking pics....so hopefully I will be posting more..

No comments: