on friday Josiah had tickets to the yo gabba gabba concert, that my mom had gotten him for his birthday... Tyler my 17 year old wanted to take him... so he, josiah and I drove up to L.a while the rest did some black friday shopping.... I dropped Ty and Josiah off... and I went to the L.A. temple to see the new visitors center.. It was amazing ... to go on my own and just walk through... it was so neat inside and out... I love it!!
on Saturday morning we went to take the kids to the cemetery to see Kam's grandma, grandpa, and cousin.. the kids were a big help in cleaning the headstones.... it was a nice moment with the kids. we then went to visit with my dad, Carmen, grandma, aunt and cousin... we had a big feast( which made up for the lack of on thanksgiving... it was so nice to just sit and talk and hang out.... and get full..LOL..after that we had to head home... it was a great weekend...
On Thursday this past week we had out Christmas parade here in town, and for the 2nd year in a row my daughter was in the parade with her girl scout troop... they won 2nd place again this year.... they made a train float and wore their jammies for the polor express.. it was a lot of fun for her...
P.S. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT COLOR ON BLOGGER... I CANT FIND ANYMORE... IF YOU KNOW COMMENT ME HOW TOO... THANKS




















3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and we had fun seeing Kala in the parade.=D
So busy, busy! Sounds like a great week. We went to YoGabbaGabba too! My kids loved it! I think is is awesome that Ty would want to take him. So cute, what a sweetie.
Hey Girlie!... how goes it?... so when are ya gonna post pix of your "lovely baby bumps"?!?!?... I wanna see ya!... Kala is such a lovely young lady!... Ty is such a good big brother!... You have to be a proud mama!...
talk to ya soon!...
luv ya!...
Post a Comment