Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let's ride the rails ......

On Sunday Josiah turned 3 and he loves chuggington, it's on the Disney channel and is about trains... For about a month he has been talking about having a chuggington birthday and.. he has been walking around telling everyone that his birthday is coming on oct 24 and he is having a chuggington party... Well this was a little challenging for me 1 because they don't sell any chuggington party stuff yet, and 2 I wasn't going to have a party for him.... but how could I break his lil excited heart.?? so I had to get a little creative...We invited his lil friends to the park and have cake and ice cream and a train pinata... it was a low key, fun lil event... and he was a happy lil guy.... now he can't stop playing with all his new toys and sleeps with his new trains... LOL...

Josiah with all his chuggington trains
my daughter and I came up with this cake... im sure I could have been more creative... but he loved it...


On another note... Josiah and Beckett(the little boy I babysit) got ahold of my camera and decided to have a little photo shoot... I just found these when downloading his birthday pics.... LOL





2 comments:

Rinez said...

I LOVE the cake! No need to apologize! Happy birthday to Josiah. Our 5 yr old grandson loves trains, too!

Sam and Janiece said...

ah...quite the little photographers they are, Beckett and Josiah!