I am officially eating for two... due April 16th... so bring on those baked goods.. I shall eat, with absolutely no guilt.... LOL... I'm having an overwhelming craving for anything pumpkin......
yay!!! you should do well at lunch bunch tomorrow...pumkin is the theme!! youll be in heaven! Im so happy for you by the way! youre amazing with kids, people like you should have LOTS of them!! :)
Congrats Friend!... I'm so happy for you!... God is AMAZING!!!.... this is the BEST time to be prego with all the holidays coming around!... Eat, Eat, Eat and be Merry!!!... luv ya!...
6 comments:
Congratulations, Tiffany! So happy for you and your amazing family. I know Shannon is smiling from ear to ear for you!
We are so happy for you! I look forward to meeting this precious little one.
We're all praying it's a girl...right?!? Congrats!
yay!!! you should do well at lunch bunch tomorrow...pumkin is the theme!! youll be in heaven! Im so happy for you by the way! youre amazing with kids, people like you should have LOTS of them!! :)
Congrats Friend!... I'm so happy for you!... God is AMAZING!!!....
this is the BEST time to be prego with all the holidays coming around!... Eat, Eat, Eat and be Merry!!!... luv ya!...
Yay!! Congratulations you guys! :)
Post a Comment