Yeah for the first day of school.... because me kids get to get out of the house and go back to a routinely productive day.... sad first day of school.. because I kissed my son goodbye on his first day of school... for the last time.... I just can't believe we have a senior.... I remember as if it was yesterday... that I was walking Ty to kindergarten with his rugrats backpack in tow.. I mean really does life go this fast....?? I just can't believe he is all grown up... so hard for me to comprehend... on a lighter note.. I am so proud of him... he made sports editor for his school newspaper.. and is taking a very challanging class .... he make me proud... Kala is all ready to get straight A's this year.... and thinking about running for pres.. or tres. she is has many goals... and loves achieving them. Jayden has started school with a very positive attitude... he is wanting to stay out of trouble this year.. and not talk so much...LOl.. he is also very excited to take the gate test... and is very proud of him self.. as I am extremely proud of him and the rest... here is to a new school year.... =)

3 comments:
OMG the kids are so grown!... I wish them and you all the luck and many many blessings for this school year!... I can't believe Ty is a senior!... Such a handsome young man!... Time sure does fly by...
luv ya girl!...
It is hard to believe that he's a senior. It feels like the grow in a blink of an eye. Your kids have such great goal, know wonder you are so proud of them. =D
Good looking kids! And good kids! Well, of course, look at their good parents!
Post a Comment