Happy 11th birthday to my lil girl.... I can't believe she is 11 years old and in just a couple of years she will be entering the teenage years.... lets hope these next 2 years go by really slow... LOL... what can I say about this girl.... She is so goal oriented, and loves to do everything.... just this year she is on the student council, was in a play, learning to play the flute, and the piano, is on the honor roll, played on the volleyball and basketball team and much more...she just gets out there and gives it her all ... there is no stopping her....she has such a big heart and loves to help people... and we are so proud of her. Yesterday I took her to get a big girl hair-cut and as we were sitting under the dryer.. I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed because it is mother daughter moments like this that I cherish.. She is growing up so fast.. and I am so excited to see what the future holds for this girl of mine.. Happy birthdy Kakala Alisi
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kala! I'm glad you had some mother/daughter time - I love those times.
Wow I can't believe how old our girls are now!... She's such a beautiful girl!... I can't help but think of her as a little girl and now she looks like a young little lady!... I know the Lord has many many blessing for her!...
She really is a little go-getter! I love her new hair cut too.
Yes, those mother/daughter moments will gone all too soon! You're so wise to cherish every one!
Post a Comment