Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Manu family,funfilled, spiritual weekend....

This past Friday My family and I were able to finally sit down and watch Kala in "Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" My Dad came up from southern Cal to go with us, and we decided to leave Josiah back with the Tonga's since I knew he wouldn't sit thru the whole thing.... When we first got there we were like in the 10 row and I couldn't see anything I was so disappointed, but then our friends told us there was some seats in the 1st and 2nd row... we were so excited... and it was such an amazing show... and I was such a proud mom to see Kala up there... she looked so beautiful...!! After the show we took my dad to Sonic since he had never been.. where they do the carhop..The next day we got up and went to our friend's daughter Natalie's Baptism she looked so pretty in her white dress and I could tell she was pretty proud, It was so neat to have my Dad there since he is not a member I wanted him to experience my Religion and see what the most important thing in my life is all about... After the Baptism we all headed to the Ramil's for lunch... for some pizza and Hawaiian bbq mac salad...yummy.... after lunch my dad decided to head back home... we were so glad to have him for a visit.. =) later that night we went to dinner with our friends the Smiths whom we are so grateful for taking our son Ty to seminary everyday for the past 2 years...we went to famous Dave's...which was sooo good... after that we decided to head out to relay for life to support my husbands job out there raising money for cancer awareness.. and do a few laps to work off all the food we ate....!!! we had Josiah, Ty, and Jayden in tow.. and talked to the boys about cancer and raising awareness. We decided to stay out there til our daughter was ready to be picked up after her cast party... we didn't get home till almost midnight and by that point I was wiped out.. and kept thinking how am I going to get up in the morning... LOl... but we did and headed to church... where my husband was called to be the secretary of the Elders quarom. I am so proud of him and grateful that he holds the priesthood. Last night he had his 1st little meeting and can tell he is pretty proud to have this calling... congrats Babe!!well that about sums up our weekend.... today I am pretty tired...!! the only thing I didn't do this weekend is take pics.... I didn't have any batteries =( here is one of Kala with her hair flat ironed for one of the performances that someone else took.....

3 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

It sounds like you had a busy weekend! I'm so glad your dad was able to come up, what a wonderful opportunity for your family.

Hess Bunch said...

Wow . . . that's one busy weekend. Tell Kam congratulations on his new calling! I'm sure he'll do an awesome job!

oneduts said...

Hey Tiffany - too bad I didn't see you guys at the Relay; I was there all day till 10pm. I really enjoy reading your blog. It's great to see how God is blessing your family.