Josiah has been talking a lot lately.. and also learning where his eyes are and stuff here is some videos of what he has been learning.... oh and "Uma" means kiss in Tongan he is bilingual too...LOL... just yesterday he started singing his ABC's and then this morning he told me he went pee pee... he is growing up so quickly.. he is currently a whopping 33 lbs... and wears a 3T... he is officially 18 months old and had his first Sunday in nursery all by himself, he didn't cry once and the teachers said he was so good... YEAH!! he also is no longer on a bottle... it was so easy he just didnt want it any more... and I said " are you a big boy now?" so he walks around saying "big boy" now we will see how well we do with the pacifier?? he is my 2nd baby who love's the pacifier we had to pry it away from Kala at 2 years old and she fought and kicked for the thing... so I will give him till 2 and it's gone... anyways I thought Id give you an update on Josiah... enjoy the videos and a pic of him and his friends =)

What do these 3 friends have in common?? They
LOVE!! the Pacifier and I couldn't help but take a picture when they all decided to sit next to each other
3 comments:
He knows so many words now. Maybe he can teach Caden like he taught him how to shrug.
Super Adorable!... makes me wanna have another baby!... i need to show this to Kevin!... make him wanna have a baby too!... lol!...
Ahhh, so cute! I can't believe how good Josiah is talking...you'd think with Beckett being around him so much, he'd learn a thing or two. They sure are growing up SO fast!!
Post a Comment