Well I haven't posted any updates lately ..just pictures... so I thought I'd blog a lil bit .... starting with the 4th of july... we went to our good friends the Tillett's house for some swimming and a barbecue we had thee best tri-tip....then as the sun went down we went over to some neighbor's of theirs for a spectacular fireworks show it was fun as well as emotional with the music and slide show they had going as they did fireworks... at one point is got kinda out of hand when a remote control car carrying fireworks lost control and headed our way... it was quite scary....all in all we had a great 4th and Josiah loved it he wasn't scared of the fireworks one bit... Also last week Josiah had his 8 month check-up he is 28 lbs. and 30 in. long he is in the 97%.. so we have a pretty big boy on our hands which isn't any different then our other kids...Speaking of our other kids they are coming home on Wednesday..we are so excited.. they have been gone for about 1 month and I miss them like crazy.. but they have been having a good time in Utah.. Kala got to perform at the stadium of fire, and they went to Lagoon,museums, and did some school shopping, but it is time for them to come home ..... Well it has been over 100 degrees here in Bakersfield.. and we are all trying to stay cool...here are some updated pictures of Josiah... we are always having fun with him...

Josiah is always getting into something... he was obsessed with this door stopper till he broke it!! Bad boy...LOL

Try'n to stay cool in the Bakersfield heat...Josiah's help'n Daddy water the lawn

Ohhhhh! I don't have a diaper on =)

Don't worry Dad I got it.......

Since Josiah is crawling around everywhere, Tyler decided to make him a playpen so he couldn't escape....as you can see he loved it..... for a lil while anyway.... LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment