This past week was quite the busy week.. I think thats an under statement...LOL... Monday my friends Debbie and Marisa and I put our crafting skills to work and made some teddy bears.. and if I do say so myself they turned out pretty cute...then on Wednesday I had to take Ty down to U.S.C. for some extensive dental work(dont ask!!!) then on Thursday I helped a friend pack her house up... on Friday I had court and went to the water spray park with some friends and the kids...on Saturday we went to dinner at our good friends the smiths new house.. there house is so beautiful ..and it was so good to see them and the food was great!!... Id have to say the highlight of the evening was when we played scene it... espn sports... for those of you who don't know my son Tyler is an absolute wiz when it comes to sports he knows stuff from way back when.. so we had 2 teams and Ty was on my team and brother smith was on another team and it was basically between those 2 we were just there for back up.. it was funny well team Tyler won... woo hoo!!! ok that was last week ..now for this week.. boy do I have my hands full..Ty goes off to camp tomorrow morning at 8am and then i will have all week a house full of girls... my step daughter Isabel is visiting,.. then theres kala, and i babysit a little girl for the summer, and then I'm watching another little girl til Thursday.... so thats a total of 4 girls between the age of 8 and 10.. this is going to be fun...LOL anyways thats all for now..... til then I leave you with a quote and a little thought in my heart I got from church today ... I'm so thankful for sisterhood and all the blessings that I receive from my sisters.. thanks so much to Debbie and Marissa for watching my children this past week...also it was so good to have my friend Janiece and especially Shannon back in relief society today... I was so thankful that my good friend Shannon was able to make it today and i've missed here so much...thanks to all my sisters.. you all touch my life in so many different ways..
"We are all a part of a wonderful legacy because we belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints"...
Trip to Mangrove
10 years ago










2 comments:
Wow, I had lots of reading to catch up on with your family. You have been so busy and everyone is changing so much. Thanks for your nice words at the end of this post. It was good to be back and feel somewhat "normal" again. Thanks for all you do!
I'm so glad that I'm back too...being away for so long is rough! I agree with you...it's so good to have Shannon back and so good to hear how she is feeling better! We love you Shannon!!
Post a Comment