Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brushal smouts

I just had to post another blog tonight... so earlier this evening the kids wanted a snack so i gave them gold fishies and jayden asked for milk.. for those of you who know jayden absolutely loves milk no matter what meal or if he is just getting a quick drink its always milk well i thought he had enough milk for today so i gave him water... so Jayden starts talking to me and he says "mom I love milk with everything" and he starts to list all these things like animal crackers,goldfish,burritos.. etc then he says " well except brushal smouts mom.. i don't like brushal smouts with milk because i dont like brushal smouts at all..." LOL it took me a second to realize he was trying to say Brussel sprouts....LOL....kids say the funniest things... i tried so hard to keep a straight face... but i wanted to laugh because I thought it was cute..... silly kid :0)

No comments: