Friday, June 27, 2008

Who outsmarted who???


So Josiah has started crawling all over this week, and has been following me where ever I go... well the one place I don't want him following me to is the kitchen... so I tried to out smart him and put a barrier on the pathway in between the 2 couches that leads to the kithen... well this little monkey figured out real quick how to get thru the barrier...... so I guess my lil 8 month old out smarted me..... LOL....

Another short funny story..... so Josiah gets a lot of attention in public people love his chubbiness .. so last night Tyler decided to go to the store with josiah and I for once... so we are at foodmaxx and all the workers are coming up to him and squeezing his legs and basically goo-gaga-ing over him ... Tyler is just sitting there like wow.... so we finally get away from everyone and get out of the store and Tyler looks at Josiah and says with a smile on his face " you make me sick"...LOL...Ty was a tad bit jealous over his baby brother ..it was cute....

No comments: