Where has time gone..... my lil man is 8 months old already.... it seems like yesterday that he came into this world.... well he has been trying to crawl ..although he doesn't have the get up on his knees and crawl type of thing going on.. he is getting the concept of gett'n to where he wants to go by scooting/hopping... I posted a video down below.... He has also been trying to pull up on things to stand... so he is moving along quite well... I'm not sure how much he weighs i'm thinking about 26-28 lbs... his appt is next week so I will post then... he has started eating alot more and not just baby food.. he loves crackers and has been eating them pretty good... He is such a lil cheezer... if he gets any attention at all he smiles by scrunching his nose and kinda laughing through his nose and will keep looking at you to get your attention... we have been taking him swimming alot .. and he just loves the pool ..as soon as he sees the pool he starts to get all excited... we have noticed that he has a little temper and will squeeze his fist and make a growling sound if he wants something..I've noticed lately he is been acting a lil out of character I'm not sure if it is because he misses his brother and sister who are in utah for a month, or if he's teething,or its the new haircut or maybe he is just growing up and changing.. but I first noticed it in church this past Sunday.. he was such a handful.. by the end of the 3 hours I was worn out...LOL.. at home he just has been a lil monkey lately he is so used to the kids fighting over him, holding him and playing with him know that it is just ty,dad and I ..I'm thinking he is a lil under stimulated..lol we will see how is goes......well recently he got a new lil car (thanks Amy) and he just loves it to pieces... his daddy takes him around the block and he just looks around thinking he is just a big boy.... we have discovered that he loves nature... he loves looking at trees and touching grass and looking for the birds... anyways here is a few pictures of him at 8 months old......
Trip to Mangrove
10 years ago













2 comments:
Ha! What a little cutie! I LOVE those pictures of him with that necklace on. He looks like a little island baby. I can't believe he's already 8 months! It just seems like yesterday that Andy and I were sitting in sunday school in the laurelglen ward, and heard that you had your baby, and I was soooo excited for you!
Oh man...what a little stud. I love his haircut...he looks just like daddy now!
Post a Comment