This past weekend we went to San Fran.... we had a alot of fun family time... we got there Thursday and went swimming all day.... It was Josiah's first time in the pool and at first he didn't really like it.... but after awhile he was splashing around..... then on Friday we went swimming some more.... and then went to the fathers day dance at my in-laws ward.... they are always having family dances and we love going.... my husband and I danced the night away... and the kids just ran around.... it was lots of fun.... On Saturday we woke up and went to water world its a big water park.... the kids went with daddy and went on all the rides.. while Kam's sisters,Josiah and I just went in the lazy river, the wave pool and kiddie pool.... until Josiah decided to take a 3 hr nap.... so I decided to lay out and get some color.... after Kam went on the rides it was my turn I went on 3 rides with the kids..... I think as I get older.. I get more fearful.... because i was just a little scared... but I did it and I had a blast.... On Sunday we went to church and then went back to the house for some good ol' tongan food.... then it was time to pack up and head back to Bakersfield.... we had such a great time with our family..... Thanks Ofa and Dea for a great weekend......
No comments:
Post a Comment