Friday, May 9, 2008

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

This Sunday being Mother's day... I have been thinking of 2 things ..... first I have been thinking about my mother and how i wished we lived a lot closer to her.... it has been so hard to have her so far away.... and not be able to see her everyday or at least every weekend....but on the positive side I am glad to be able to talk to her almost everyday... I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother.. who has brought, taught me and made me who I am today.....which brings me to my other thought.. and that is myself being a mother of 4 beautiful children.. and how everyday I count my blessings.... they bring me such joy everyday and I have learned everything i need to know about being a mother from my own wonderful mother.... so all in all on this Mother's day I am so thankful for my mother and I am so thankful to be a mother.....MOM HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY... I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.... I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY........!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I just love that picture!

Sam and Janiece said...

What a cute picture!