So Jayden is up to it again... for those of you who haven't heard my dennis the menece stories about Jayden... well he is just that he is always playing pranks on the family mostly me...and he thinks theres nothing wrong with it..... Well about a week and a 1/2 ago the remote control of our living room T.V. came up missing. I searched high and low for it and just couldn't seem to find it, we also made the kids look for it in the rooms.... but still no where to be found... after looking for it for about 4 days I just gave up.. I figured it must have gotten thrown away.. and we were just going to have to deal with it, I mean thats how people did have to watch T.V. back in the days.... so I was willing to think positive about it... at least we had a T.V. right? So as the week went on we all learned to adapt to it and didn't discuss the loss of the remote again.... So yesterday my husband and I are sitting in class at church just before its about to start..our daughter runs in and says " LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND IN MY SCRIPTURE BAG" lo and behold its the remote control.. it was stuffed in a side pocket of her scripture bag...... My husband I just looked at each other...... and in the back of my mind I knew what the conversation was going to be on the drive home from church...... well come to find out.... Jayden finally remembered and admitted that on a Friday evening he had hid it so that no one would want to watch T.V. and he would have the living room all to himself....he said he just forgotten that he had hid it....until now.... well he got grounded for a day and we have our remote back.... :0)
3 comments:
HAhahahahahahahaha.
Man, I love that kid. This story just totally made my day.
That is soo funny!
Post a Comment