I got a call this morning from my mom in Utah.. telling me that my aunt Becki past a way early this morning ...and right now i'm overloaded with emotion. First off I'm devastated to lose a member in my family.... the first close member in my family in fact. What a truly wonderful lady she was... She had such wonderful talent and everyday that I wrap my babies in the blankets she made for me ....I will always think of her and all the wonderful memories she leaves behind... She was my favorite aunt.. She would always treat me as if I were her own daughter... This past Christmas I had the pleasure of spending time with her one last time and it is that time that I will cherish most. She loved my kids as if they were her grandkids and always sent them stuff. Her smile would just brighten anybody's day....and it is that picture in my mind that i will try to hold. Another reason why I'm sad is because my mom lost her sister and I can hear my mom's pain in her voice and I wish I could be there for her.. although I am there for her emotionally, I really want to be there to give her a hug.. or what ever else she may need.. Those 2 sisters got along so well and infact my mom moved to Utah to be close with her... every weekend those 2 would run around town together and go shopping as if they were teenagers again....lol... I'm also sad for my cousins.. who lost there mommy way to early in life.... and now they must be strong.... Aunt Becki you leave so many behind.... I will miss you dearly... I love you..... may you rest in peace.... for those of you reading this... hug,love, cherish your loved one's ..live for today.. for we are not promised tomorrow.....
3 comments:
I'm so sorry about the loss of your aunt. There are never words to help ease the pain, but we take comfort in knowing we can see our loved ones again. My prayers are with you.
to my wife...in time of need we seek in prayer and trusting everything that we believe in, we find comfort, just knowing one day, you shall meet your aunt Becky again...bye aunt Becky, in this life time but i'll promise you, that we shall meet again...your SANTA...
Post a Comment