Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Buzz and Beiber

Yesterday Josiah and I tagged along with Kala's girl scout troop to Hollywood....we left at 7am and didn't get to Hollywood till 11am due to a major accident which involved to big rigs... it was a horrible sight... anyways we got down there just in time for a backstage tour of the El capitan theater.. followed by the screening of Toy Story 3 in 3D.... what a cute movie... after that we walked over to Hollywood high school to play in the toy story fun zone.... it was so fun .. and toy story themed... all the toys, rides and all.... Josiah was in aww... to shake the hand of his fav... buzz light year... all the girls ran around and had fun.. after that we went to dinner at the soda fountain.. which is the restaurant at El Capitan... I was surprised to find out that they serve dewars ice cream!! after that we took the girls to the car where they opened a gift it was a personalized beiber shirt.. letting them know at that moment they were being whisked away to the Justin Beiber concert...how fun!! they girls were screaming with excitement... we headed to the Nokia theater... it was nuts... 2 hours of non stop girls screaming there heads off... LOL... and can you believe Josiah slept through the whole thing...LOL... it was so funny because .. everytime he would do a dance move... or put a hat on.. the girls would scream louder and louder.. I was like was I that crazy....?? of course I was....!! LOL.. so after that we went to a late night dinner at Dennys.. then headed home and got home at 2am... it was a great fun day.. for the girls, Josiah and I










3 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

What a fun day! I can't believe Josiah slept through all of that - crazy kid! =D I'm glad you had fun!

Blissfully Blessed said...

How FUN!... Audree would have LOVED going to the Beiber concert!... you are such lucky gals!... such a sweet day!...

Rinez said...

Fun, full day! Good for you!